Woodlands-Timber! 41+ Acres in Essex County, Land & Timber
Wooded property with approximately 38 acres of Loblolly pine plantation. Zoned Agricultural! Call us for details!
* Currently zoned Agricultural (A-1)
* Consists of three parcels totaling 41.83+/- acres.
* No state road frontage. Access appears to be a prescriptive easement over the existing woods road from Beulah Church Road (State Route 623).
* This existing woods road forms the southern boundary of the 17.83 acre tract and meanders through the 20 acre parcel per the plat.
* The 4 acre parcel has a deeded 20 ft. right-of-way along the northwestern edge of the 20-acre parcel to the existing woods road.
* Property is completely wooded with about 38+/- acres of Loblolly pine plantation established in 2005 with the balance in mixed natural woodland.
* Subject to availability, additional adjacent land (72 Acres +/-) is being sold separately for purchase for $99,000 (CVRMLS #1902001). If purchased together, the 41.83 acre parcels and the 72 acre parcel form the following 113.83+/- acre contiguous woodland tract.
Location: United States, Virginia, Essex County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $64,000
- Land area: 41.83Acres
- County: Essex County
- Landline: #2322
- Zoning: Agricultural (A-1)
- Tax Map: #33-35; #33-36; #41-3