Wooded Tract - 152.7 Acres in Middlesex, Land & Timber
Located near Rappahannock River. 152.7 Acres of wooded land. Some pulpwood value. Call us today!
* Totally wooded tract.
* Majority of timber was cut around 2005-2006.
* Mixed Pine Regeneration with varying sizes of pulpwood.
* Some pulpwood value.
* Parrotts Creek runs through property.
* Located approximately 1.5 miles from Rappahannock River and 1.3 miles off of Route 17.
* 20 Miles south of Tappahannock.
* Nearest Public Boat Landing is approximately 7 miles away.
Location: United States, Virginia, Middlesex County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $252,000
- Land area: 152.7Acres
- County: Middlesex
- Landline: 2324
- Zoning: Low Density Rural (LDR)
- Tax Map: 7-74