Wooded Building Site! 1.53 Acres in Chesterfield, Land & Timber
Located at the northeast corner of Happy Hill and Harrowgate Roads in Chester, Virginia. Both lots are totally wooded and currently zoned Agricultural. Perfect for residential building lots!
Join email list for listing updates
1.53 Acres - Sales Price $55,950
- 13312 Harrowgate Road, Chester, VA, 23831
- 339.45 feet of road frontage on Harrowgate Road and 185.54 feet of frontage on Happy Hill Road.
0.84 Acres - Adjoining Lot Available - $49,950
- 13335 Happy Hill Road, Chester, VA 23831
- 279.64 feet of road frontage on Happy Hill Road.
* Lots may be sold separately!
* Both lots are totally wooded;
* Public water is at the intersection;
* No public sewer in the immediate area;
* Parcels are not part of a subdivision;
* Finished house area to be minimum of 1,400 sq. ft. and to include public water line easement along Happy Hill Road to both lots. These conditions to survive the contract.
* Co-owner is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Virginia.
Location: United States, Virginia, Chesterfield County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $55,950
- Land area: 0.84 / 1.53Acres
- County: Chesterfield
- Zip Code: 23831
- Landline: 2335
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: #789646751500000 & #789646912400000