Wooded Building Lot! 16.78 Acres in Amelia County, Land & Timber
Complete wooded with natural mixed hardwoods, scattered natural pines and about 3 +/- acres of planted, old-field pines along State Route 644. Ideal for single family building lot and/or hunting tract!
Join email list for listing updates
* Zoned Agricultural
* Approximately 697.58 feet of road frontage on State Route 644 (Fowlkes Bridge Road).
* Mill Creek meanders along the back property line of the property.
* Ideal single family building lot/hunting tract.
* Completely wooded with natural mixed hardwoods, scattered natural pines and approximately 3 +/- acres of planted, old-field pines along the road.
* Lot is located about 11.6 miles +/- northwest of Amelia Courthouse, about 21.25 miles +/- northeast of Farmville and 34 miles +/- west of Route 288 at Hull Street Road.
Location: United States, Virginia, Amelia County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $75,000
- Land area: 16.78Acres
- County: Amelia
- Zip Code: 23002
- Landline: 2332
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 17-41A