Timberland Tract - 200+/- Acres in Caroline, Land & Timber
Conveniently located near the Town of Bowling Green, this property offers some nice views looking westward over the pine plantations. It would be an ideal large homesite, long-term timberland hold and/or a recreational investment. Call us today to learn more!
* Located near Bowling Green;
* Zoned Rural Preservation (RP);
* 88 Acres +/- of upland woodland (Part clearcut, part residentially thinned, part unharvested);
* 71 Acres +/- of mature pine plantation (24-28 years old) in the lowgrounds;
* 3 Acres +/- in the Rappahannock Electric Cooperative's Transmission Line easement;
* 2 Acres in the fee-strip access/woods road into the tract and
* 36 Acres +/- of wetlands/streamside management zones (SMZs).
* Ideal for large homesite with expansive views from the bluff, long-term timberland hold, and/or recreational investment.
Location: United States, Virginia, Caroline County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $400,000
- Land area: 200.1156Acres
- County: Caroline
- Zip Code: 22580
- Landline: 2325
- Zoning: Rural Preservation
- Tax Map: 43-A-109