Timberland Tract! 186+ Acres in Louisa County, Land & Timber
Timberland Tract in Louisa County. 134+ acres of planted Loblolly pine plantation (17 years old), 51+ acres wooded in mixed natural hardwood pulpwood and sawtimber. Long road frontage on State Rt. 636 and 1.1+/- miles of frontage on the South Anna River. For more information, call 1-800-665-LAND!
Join email list for listing updates
* Approximately 134+/- acres of planted Loblolly pine plantation (17 yrs. old).
* Stand of pines is unthinned but is in the age range for its first thinning.
* Balance of property, 51.4 +/- acres, is wooded in mixed natural hardwood pulpwood and sawtimber.
* Zoned Agricultural (A2).
* 1,560+/- lineal feet of road frontage on State Route 636 (Valentine Mill Road).
* Approximately 6,150 lineal feet (or 1.16 miles +/-) of frontage on the South Anna River.
* Located 8 +/- miles west of the Town of Louisa and about 8.25 +/- miles from Zions Crossroads and Exit #136 of I-64.
Location: United States, Virginia, Louisa County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $461,000.00
- Land area: 186.819Acres
- County: Louisa
- Landline: #2303
- Zoning: Agricultural (A2)
- Tax Map: #22-16