Timber Tract! 124.5 Acres in Cumberland, Land & Timber
Located 13+/- miles north of the Village of Cumberland and 8.5+/- miles southwest of Cartersville. No state road frontage, however the property is accessed via a non-exclusive woods road about 0.3+/- miles to State Route 612 (Trices Lake Road). Completely wooded with two parcels of planted upland Loblolly pines. For more information, call us at 1-800-665-LAND!
* Located 13 +/- miles North of the Village of Cumberland and approximately 8.5 +/- miles Southwest of Cartersville and the James River, adjacent to Cumberland State Forest land.
* No state road frontage; however, the property is accessed via a non-exclusive woods road about 0.3 +/- miles to State Route 612 (Trices Lake Road).
* Completely wooded, currently zoned A-1 (Agricultural).
* Per a Virginia Department of Forestry (VDoF) Forest Stewardship Plan, there is a 65 +/- acre stand (Parcel A) of planted upland Loblolly pines established around 2003.
* There is also a 62 +/- acre stand (Parcel B) of planted upland Loblolly pines established around 2009.
Location: United States, Virginia, Cumberland County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $199,950
- Land area: 124.5Acres
- County: Cumberland
- Landline: #2301
- Zoning: A-1 (Agricultural)
- Tax Map: #021-A-16