Timber-Recreational Tract! 343+ Acres in Buckingham, Land & Timber
Located near the James River! Completely wooded with natural mixed hardwoods and natural pines. Road frontage on State Hwy. 56 (S. James River Highway). Close to Dillwyn, Amherst and only 47 miles northeast of Lynchburg, Virginia. Ideal hunting, recreational and timber investment!
Join email list for listing updates
* Located approximately 0.8 miles +/- from the James River and the Wingina Boat Ramp - ideal for recreational and fishing pursuits!
* Approximately 1,435 ft. +/- (or 0.27 miles) of road frontage on State Highway 56 (S. James River Highway).
* Woods roads/paths throughout the property; there is a deeded right to use the existing roadway leading out to State Route 604 to the south from the western half of the property.
* Completely wooded with natural mixed hardwoods (i.e., Yellow-poplar, maples, white oak, red oak, sycamores, etc.) and natural pines (i.e., Eastern white pine and Virginia pine).
* Bishop Creek meanders through the property. Per the USGS topo maps, elevations vary from around 620 ft. +/- above sea level along State Highway 56 down to around 380 ft. +/- along Bishop Creek and back up to around 660 ft. of elevation above sea level on the western ridge - this change in elevation gives the property a feeling of mountain land in the Piedmont region of central Virginia.
* Ideal Hunting/Recreational/Timber Tract!
* Currently zoned Agricultural
Location: United States, Virginia, Buckingham County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $627,000
- Land area: 343.4Acres
- County: Buckingham
- Zip Code: 24599
- Landline: 2336
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 75-1