The Ideal Rural Retreat! 100 Acres in Pittsylvania County, Virginia, Land & Timber
Wonderful rural tract ideal for hunting, ATVs, bird watching, hiking and more!
- Completely wooded;
- No state road frontage; however, there is a 35 ft. non-exclusive right-of-way and easement to State Route 698 (Henry's Mill Road) and road maintenance agreement;
- Sandy Creek meanders along the property's southern border;
- 35.9 Acres +/- of recent cut-over woodland (2020);
- 1.8 Acres +/- of openland covered by the invasive Kudzu;
- 36.3 Acres +/- in natural upland hardwoods and natural pines (31+/- years old);
- 26 Acres +/- in streamside management zones (SMZs) along the Sandy Creek and its tributaries.
- Zoned Agricultural.
Location: United States, Virginia, Pittsylvania
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $150,000
- Land area: 100Acres
- County: Pittsylvania
- Zip Code: 24597
- Landline: 2354
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 116-A-19