Spring Hill Farm - 294+ Acres in Sussex County, Land & Timber
Known locally as "Spring Hill Farm" and located at Homeville in Sussex County, Virginia. Ideal for farming, hunting, investment, single-family and timber.
- 294 Acres by Deed, more or less; however, based on the timber harvest lines and the approximate GIS tax map boundaries, the farm's actual acreage may be closer to 373.1 Acres +/-.
- Boasts long road frontage (6,600 feet +/-) on both sides of Route 40 (Sussex Drive) and about 1,500 feet +/- of frontage on Route 35 (Jerusalem Plank Road).
- Approximately 76 acres of cropland with balance in woodland planted in 6 to 7 year old Loblolly pines.
- A creek meanders through the farm.
- The farm is situated about 6 miles +/- southwest of Waverly and Highway 460 and about 13.25 miles +/- east of Stony Creek and Interstate I-95.
Location: United States, Virginia, Sussex County
- Status: Under Contract
- Sale price: $899,500
- Land area: 294Acres
- County: Sussex
- Zip Code: 23890
- Landline: 2366
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 73-A-64