Rappahannock Riverfront Property! 235+ Acres in Middlesex County, Land & Timber
Rappahannock Riverfront Property for Sale! 235+ Acres in Middlesex County. Exceptional river views along with 2,300+ ft. of river frontage! On-site river access! Cropland, Openland, Mature Woodlands and more!
* Available in Entirety or as Three Separate Parcels!
* Exceptional Views of the Rappahannock River, along with 2,300 ft. +/- of River Frontage!
* Onsite River Access at McKann’s Landing
* Approximately 18 Acres of Cropland and 11 Acres +/- of Elevated Openland Near River
* Natural Mature Woods on River Side of Mill Branch, but Timber Reserved West of Branch
* Access from Route 601 (McKanns Road) and Easement over Pirates Bluff to Route 600 (Butylo Road)
Location: United States, Virginia, Middlesex County
- Status: Under Contract
- Sale price: $1,750,000
- Land area: 235.01Acres
- County: Middlesex
- Landline: #2275
- Zoning: LDR (Low Density Rural)
- Tax Map: #2-1-1; #2-25; #2-26