Rappahannock Riverfront Farm! 61 Acres in Port Royal, Land & Timber
Located in Port Royal, this Rappahannock riverfront farmland offers approximately 49 acres of cropland, 3 +/- acres of riverine openland, 4.4 +/- acres of wetlands with the balance in riverine woodland leading to the river. Historic "Belle Grove", the birth place of James Madison is located across the river from this farm.
Join email list for listing updates
* Located across the Rappahannock River from the historic antebellum home called “Belle Grove”, the birth place of James Madison.
* Approximately 2,260 lineal feet of frontage on the Rappahannock River!
* Goldenvale Creek drains across the northwestern portion of the farm.
* Property is accessed via the unimproved Water Street from Route 301 (A. P. Hill Blvd.) which ends right at farm’s boundary.
* 49+/- acres of cropland that is under cultivation.
* 3+/- acres of riverine openland.
* 4.4+/- acres in wetlands with the balance in riverine woodland leading down to the river.
* Small cemetery can be found on the farm.
Location: United States, Virginia, Caroline County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $595,000
- Land area: 61+/-Acres
- County: Caroline
- Landline: #2299
- Zoning: Rural Preservation
- Tax Map: #13-A-8