Rappahannock Riverfront Farm! 61 Acres in Port Royal, Land & Timber
Located in Port Royal, this Rappahannock riverfront farmland offers approximately 49 acres of cropland, 3 +/- acres of riverine openland, 4.4 +/- acres of wetlands with the balance in riverine woodland leading to the river. Historic "Belle Grove", the birth place of James Madison is located across the river from this farm.
* Located across the Rappahannock River from the historic antebellum home called “Belle Grove”, the birth place of James Madison.
* Approximately 2,260 lineal feet of frontage on the Rappahannock River!
* Goldenvale Creek drains across the northwestern portion of the farm.
* Property is accessed via the unimproved Water Street from Route 301 (A. P. Hill Blvd.) which ends right at farm’s boundary.
* 49+/- acres of cropland that is under cultivation.
* 3+/- acres of riverine openland.
* 4.4+/- acres in wetlands with the balance in riverine woodland leading down to the river.
* Small cemetery can be found on the farm.
Location: United States, Virginia, Caroline County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $595,000
- Land area: 61+/-Acres
- County: Caroline
- Landline: #2299
- Zoning: Rural Preservation
- Tax Map: #13-A-8