Large Wooded Tract! 50 Acres in Caroline County, Land & Timber
Large wooded tract convenient to I-95/Carmel Church area on Palace Green Road (Rt. 659). Ideal property for farm, hunting, investment, recreational, single-family, and timber.
Join email list for listing updates
* Located 4.3 miles +/- from Exit #104 (Carmel Church/Route 207) off Interstate I-95;
* Approximately 810 ft. +/- frontage on State Route 659 (Palace Green Road);
* Zoned - Rural Preservation (RP);
* Improvements include a 1.5 story 1,144 sq. ft. frame house (c. 1955) and several pole sheds;
* 1.5 Acre +/- homesite;
* 2.6 Acres +/- in cleared electric powerline easement;
* 7.5 Acres +/- of natural mixed hardwoods and scattered natural pines;
* Balance (38.4 Acres +/-) in 12-year old natural pine plantation that was pre-commercially thinned in 2013 per Virginia Department of Forestry records;
* Subject to availability, adjacent 40-acre parcel is also For Sale (MLS #1931988);
* One of the principals (owners) of the Seller is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
* NOTE: All improvements are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". Any inspections of improvements completed by Purchaser(s) are for informational purposes only.
Location: United States, Virginia, Caroline County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $169,900
- Land area: 50Acres
- County: Caroline
- Zip Code: 22546
- Landline: 2331
- Zoning: Rural Preservation
- Tax Map: 81-A-17