Large Secluded Wooded Tract - 188+ Acres in Buckingham County, Land & Timber
Located just below Spears Mountain in Buckingham County, this large secluded parcel would be ideal for investment, hunting, recreational, and/or single family. Wooded with natural mixed hardwoods and scattered natural pines.
* Located approximately 3.4 miles north of U.S. Highway 60 (W. James Anderson Hwy.), about 18 +/- miles west of Dillwyn and about 36.5 +/- miles northeast of Lynchburg;
* Completely wooded with natural mixed hardwoods and scattered natural pine stands;
* Property is situated about 200 ft. downhill and just to the east of Spears Mountain's peak;
* Potential for elevated panoramic views southward. Elevations on the property range from about 820 ft. up to about 1,440 ft. above sea level.
* Iron Branch meanders down through the tract;
* Currently zoned Agricultural.
Location: United States, Virginia, Buckingham County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $289,995
- Land area: 188.1Acres
- County: Buckingham
- Zip Code: 24553
- Landline: 2348
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 118-0-0-1-B