James River Frontage - 93+ Acres in Surry County, Land & Timber
Totally wooded property with 475+/- feet of frontage on the James River!
Join email list for listing updates
- Approximately 1,600 ft. of road frontage on State Route 610 (Swanns Point Road);
- Private road called "Surry Landing Drive" crosses the property within its 50-ft. access easement;
- 475 ft. of frontage on the James River plus another 100 ft. of frontage on the river as part of a recreation area which has a 10-ft. access strip.
- Property is totally wooded with various ages of pine and mixed hardwood timber;
- Property may be divided into up to 6 lots per Surry County Planning officials. Consult Surry County Planning Department for specific subdivision requirements.
- Zoned Agricultural-Rural (A-R).
Location: United States, Virginia, Surry County
- Status: Under Contract
- Sale price: $419,000
- Land area: 93.368Acres
- County: Surry
- Zip Code: 23881
- Landline: 2330
- Zoning: Agricultural-Rural (A-R)
- Tax Map: 14-3-1