Go Country! 291+ Acre Farm in Caroline County, Virginia, Land & Timber
Find your way back to the country with this 291.7 +/- acre farm located about 13 miles southeast of Bowling Green, Virginia.
- Approximately 1,257+/- ft. of road frontage on State Route 627 (Mattaponi Trail);
- 54.5 Acres +/- of openland surrounding the 2.5-acre farm house site;
- 5.8 Acres +/- in a breached old pond;
- 0.4 Acre +/- portion of a shared pond with Tax Map #88-A-59A (10-acre Outparcel);
- 29.75 Acres +/- of 10-year old pine plantation;
- 159.75 Acres +/- of select cut (summer of 2015) upland mixed hardwoods and scattered natural pines; and
- 39 Acres +/- of forested lowgrounds/SMZs along Maracossic Creek and its tributaries.
- Improvements include a 2,680 sq. ft. main farmhouse (c. 1902) with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
- Other features of the farmhouse include an enclosed front porch, a sunroom and a wood deck. The main farmhouse needs significant renovations.
- There is a 320 sq. ft. cottage overlooking the breached pond site. The remainder of improvements include several old frame barns and sheds.
- All improvements on the property are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". Any inspections completed by the Purchaser(s) will be for informational purposes only.
- There is a 10-acre outparcel (TM#88-A-59A) with a newer house that shares the gravel lane into the subject property.
- Zoned Rural Preservation (RP).
Location: United States, Virginia, Caroline County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $699,950
- Land area: 291.7Acres
- County: Caroline
- Zip Code: 22514
- Landline: 2353
- Zoning: Rural Preservation
- Tax Map: 88-A-59