Farmland-Recreational Tract! 147+ Acres in Sussex County, Land & Timber
Ideal Farm/Recreational property! Horses permitted. Ideal for hunting or single family home.
Join email list for listing updates
* Ideal recreational tract for hunting and horses!
* Road frontage on two roads, approximately 1,466 ft. on Courthouse Road and 838 ft. on Champion Road;
* The tract was clear cut in January 2018 and has not been replanted;
* Spring Creek forms the southern boundary and then the stream proceeds through the middle of the western portion of the property;
* Located less than 10 miles from the county seat of Sussex and 3/4 of a mile from the Southampton county line;
* Approximately 12 miles from I-95.
* Dividing the property into two separate tax parcels is possible by right and county approval.
Location: United States, Virginia, Sussex County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $190,000
- Land area: 147.503Acres
- County: Sussex
- Zip Code: 23897
- Landline: 2329
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 152-A-16B