Farm for Sale! 50.08 Acres in Essex/Middlesex, Land & Timber
Cropland, mixed hardwood and pine woodland. Old homesite with access via an existing farm road. Located near Route 17 and about 16.4 miles southeast of the Town of Tappahannock. Call us today to learn more!
* Property contains approximately 26.15 +/- acres under cultivation;
* 22.53 +/- acres in mixed hardwood and pine woodland surrounding the SMZs along Mill Branch;
* Approximately 1.4 acres in an old homesite with access via an existing farm road;
* Electrical power lines run from Butylo Road to the old homesite;
* Located about four-tenths of a mile from Route 17 (Tidewater Trail) and about 16.4 miles southeast of the Town of Tappahannock;
* Property is about 45.8 miles northeast of Mechanicsville/I-295, about 43.1 miles northwest of Yorktown and about 63.3 miles southeast of Fredericksburg.
Location: United States, Virginia, Essex County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $150,000
- Land area: 50.08Acres
- County: Essex/Middlesex
- Landline: #2308
- Zoning: Agricultural (A2) in Essex County and Low-Density Rural (LDR) in Middlesex County
- Tax Map: #60-145 (Essex) & #1-A-12 (Middlesex)