Restorable Antebellum Home with Grass Air Strip-191+ Acres in Hanover County, Land & Timber
Restorable antebellum home with grass air strip on 191+ acres located on Long Lane Road, approximately 1,260 ft. frontage on Georgetown Road, approximately 61 acres of open land. Currently zoned Agricultural.
Join email list for listing updates
* Restorable Antebellum Home;
* Grass Air Strip;
* Currently zoned A-1;
* Property is located 1,630 ft. east of Route 301 on a 20-30 ft. easement called Long Lane Road;
* 61 acres of open land;
* 127.6 acres of woodland;
* 3 acres in house sites;
* Also a 30' x 40' airplane hanger shed. At one time the long open strip along the driveway was used as a airplane landing strip that is approximately 3,200 ft. long.
* There is also a cemetery on the property.
* NO INSPECTION HAS BEEN MADE OF THE IMPROVEMENTS, SO CONDITION IS UNKNOWN. IMPROVEMENTS SOLD IN "AS IS" CONDITION.
Location: United States, Virginia, Hanover County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $1,199,950
- Land area: 191.60Acres
- County: Hanover
- Zip Code: 23069
- Landline: 2328
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 8708-92-5825