Priced $350,000 Below Tax Assessment! 191+ Acres in Hanover County, Land & Timber
Restorable antebellum home with grass air strip on 191+ acres located on Long Lane Road, approximately 1,260 ft. frontage on Georgetown Road, approximately 61 acres of open land. Currently zoned Agricultural.
Join email list for listing updates
* Priced $350,000 Below Tax Assessment!
* A private 4,000 foot grass air strip;
* 61 Acres of cropland;
* Mature hardwood forest;
* Pond that can be restored;
* Small ranch house - rental;
* Antebellum home that can be restored or used for material;
* Approximately 1,260 ft. of road frontage on Georgetown Road. Property is located approximately 1,600 ft. east of Route 301 on a 20-30 ft. easement designated as "Long Lane Road".
* Long frontage on Kersey Creek;
* A 30' x 40' airplane hanger;
* Small cemetery on property;
* Hanover High School
* NO INSPECTION HAS BEEN MADE OF THE IMPROVEMENTS, SO CONDITION IS UNKNOWN. IMPROVEMENTS SOLD IN "AS IS" CONDITION.
Location: United States, Virginia, Hanover County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $1,099,950
- Land area: 191.60Acres
- County: Hanover
- Zip Code: 23069
- Landline: 2328
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 8708-92-5825