Farm For Sale! 103.8 Acres in Hanover County, Virginia, Land & Timber
Located just north of Ashland off of Route 1 on Old Ridge Road. Frontage on Old Ridge Road and Hickory Hill Road and includes South Anna River frontage. Great investment property that offers cropland, timberland with some market value, single family or light industrial.
Property offers the following significant benefits:
* The subject property is zoned A-1 (Agricultural) which means it can be subdivided by right into residential lots that are a minimum of 10 acres.
* There is a total of 46.5+/- acres of open cropland with the balance of the property being wooded with mature pine and hardwood timber that has some market value.
* There are approximately 1,100 feet of road frontage on Hickory Hill Road and 2,100 feet of frontage on Old Ridge Road, an unusually large amount of road frontage.
* There are approximately 1,050 feet of frontage on the south side of the South Anna River.
* The General Land Use Plan has the property designated as Planned Business. This means that at some time in the future this property may enjoy a major increase in value as it moves from agricultural use to commercial/industrial use.
* Currently no public water or sewer serves this property. However, Hanover County has informed us that they have the following plans for this area:
- The construction of a Sewer pump station in the vicinity of the intersection of Old Ridge Road and the South Anna River (very close to this property).
- Bring public water along Hickory Hill Road.
- Please contact Steven Herzog, Director of Public Utilities, Hanover County (804) 365-6022.
* The parcel is created by a plat recorded in 1899 in Plat Book 3 on Page 76.
Location: United States, Virginia, Hanover County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $539,760
- Land area: 103.80Acres
- County: Hanover
- Zip Code: 23005
- Landline: 2342
- Zoning: A-1 (Agricultural)
- Tax Map: 7891-04-4867 Portion