Working Horse Farm for Sale! 144+ Acres in Powhatan County, Land & Timber
Deep Creek Stables is a working horse farm located on Anderson Highway (5350 Anderson Highway, Powhatan, VA, 23139) with over 2,015 lineal feet of frontage, just 6 miles west of the Powhatan Courthouse.
- Approximately 32 acres +/- of fenced pastures with an additional 17.5 acres +/- of cropland;
- Remnants of a former half-mile horse racetrack is in one paddock;
- Approximately 2,300 feet of frontage on Deep Creek and a 0.8-acre +/- pond;
- The woodland consists of about 16 acres +/- of 16 to 17 year old unthinned pines, 42 acres +/- of 22 to 24 year old thinned pines, and 32 acres +/- of mature mixed hardwoods.
- Improvements include a 1,667 +/- sqft 3-bedroom, 2-bath vinyl siding dwelling built around 1906 with a detached garage and pole shed.
- A 2,800 sqft 6-stall barn/stable with a tack room, office/kitchen, bathroom and a pole shed and a run-in shed.
- Also a 588 sqft frame/Masonite rental house on the west side of the property.
NOTE: All improvements are being offered "As-Is, Where-Is" on the subject property. Any inspections completed and paid for by Purchaser(s) shall be for informational purposes only.
**Shown By Appointment Only due to the working horse farm..
Location: United States, Virginia, Powhatan County
- Status: Under Contract
- Sale price: $975,000
- Land area: 144.88Acres
- County: Powhatan
- Zip Code: 23139
- Landline: 2364
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 024-4, 024-4A, 024-4C, 024-4D and 024-9B