Cropland/Timberland Tract! 218.68 Acres in Richmond County, Land & Timber
Located approximately 6.25 miles +/- from Warsaw and 10.25 miles +/- from Tappahannock. Cropland and timberland tract. Woodville Creek meanders through the parcel down to Cat Point Creek. Approximately 2,590 ft. of frontage on Cat Point Creek, ideal for duck hunting. Short boat rides to Menokin Bay and the Rappahannock River.
Join email list for listing updates
* Property is currently zoned Agricultural (A-1);
* 47.6 +/- acres in cultivation;
* 23.7 +/- acres of recent cutover woodland (not replanted);
* 19 +/- acres of 6 to 7 year old natural regenerated woodland (harvested in 2012+/-);
* 15 +/- acres of mature planted pines (25 to 28 years old);
* 74.88 +/- acres mature natural hardwood and pine woodland;
* 38.5 +/- acres in Cat Point Creek marshland and creek frontage.
* Woodville Creek meanders through the property down to Cat Point Creek;
* Approximately 2,590 ft. of frontage on Cat Point Creek, ideal duck hunting habitat;
* Property is about 1 mile +/- boat ride to Menokin Bay and an additional 8 miles +/- boat ride to the Rappahannock River.
* Located about 6.25 miles +/- from Warsaw and 10.25 miles +/- from Tappahannock.
Location: United States, Virginia, Richmond County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $420,000
- Land area: 218.68Acres
- County: Richmond
- Zip Code: 22572
- Landline: 2327
- Zoning: A-1
- Tax Map: 11-26 and 11-27