Cropland-Timberland! 240+ Acres in Fluvanna County, Land & Timber
Located only 17 +/- miles southeast of Charlottsville on State Route 660 (Sclaters Ford Road) across the adjacent "Piney Mountain" large-lot subdivision. Offering over 240 acres of cropland, timberland and beautiful rolling pastureland along Cunningham Creek along the property's northern boundary.
Property is currently zoned Agricultural (A-1). It is located on a 50-foot easement to State Route 660 (Sclaters Ford Road) and consists of the following land types per GIS aerial photos:
* 45-acre +/- field in cultivation (rotations of grass, corn and soybeans);
* 24 acres of rolling pastureland along the creek;
* 80.3 acres +/- of pine plantation established in 1997 and thinned in 2017;
* 63.35 acres +/- of mixed hardwoods along the SMZs and creeks;
* 12.6 acre +/- stand of uncut upland mixed hardwoods; and
* 15.5 acres +/- of recently cut-over woodland.
Located about 5 miles southwest of Palmyra, about 6 miles +/- south of Lake Monticello and about 14 miles +/- south of Zions Crossroads and Interstate 64. Also located just over 17 miles +/- southeast of Charlottesville.
Location: United States, Virginia, Fluvanna County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $620,000
- Land area: 240.75Acres
- County: Fluvanna
- Zip Code: 22963
- Landline: 2341
- Zoning: A-1
- Tax Map: 29-A-77 and 29-A-78