54+ Acres on the James River!, Land & Timber
Two secluded parcels fronting on the James River ideal for a secluded family oasis, a log cabin overlooking the James River, long-term investment, river/reservoir recreation, etc.
- 23.211 Acres and 31.47 Acres
- Fronting on the James River (1,565.5 feet +/-) and on Henrico County's Cobbs Creek Regional Water Supply Reservoir project site (fully operational in 2023 per Henrico County website).
- Deeded easement into these parcels from Cedar Plains Road (Route 604).
- There is a 4.5-acre +/- field and a 2-acre +/- field along the river.
- Balance of the parcels are wooded with mostly mature mixed hardwoods.
- Zoned Agricultural
- Great long-term investment or river/reservoir recreation.
Location: United States, Virginia, Cumberland County
- Status: For Sale
- Sale price: $599,950
- Land area: 54.681Acres
- County: Cumberland
- Zip Code: 23038
- Landline: 2361
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Tax Map: 5-A-4-A & 5-A-4-B