153+ Acres in Powhatan County, Virginia, Land & Timber
153+ Acres in Powhatan with investment, timber, single-family, subdivision potential. Ideal location near the Chesterfield County/Powhatan County line, about 4.25 miles from Route 288.
- Located in the Rural Preservation area on the Countywide Future Land Use Plan Map #6, about 1.2 miles +/- north of the Special Area Plans boundaries;
- Approximately 2,325 ft. +/- of non-contiguous road frontage on State Route 635 (Manakintown Ferry Road);
- Completely wooded except for about 17.5 acres +/- in high-voltage powerline easement and fiber optic cable easement;
- The woodland consists of the following:
- 110.5 Acres +/- of 5 to 6 year old pines;
- 19.75 Acres +/- of 16 to 17 year old unthinned pines;
- 5 Acres of mature mixed natural hardwoods and natural pines; and
- Half-acre (0.5 acres +/-) of cutover wooded lowgrounds.
- Property is located 1.5 miles +/- from U.S. Highway 60 (Anderson Highway) and the Powhatan/Chesterfield County line. It is also about 4.25 miles from Route 288.
- Property is zoned Agricultural (A-10).
Location: United States, Virginia, Powhatan County
- Status: Sold
- Sale price: $1,100,000
- Land area: 153.30Acres
- County: Powhatan
- Zip Code: 23113-9305
- Landline: 2367
- Zoning: Agricultural (A-10)
- Tax Map: 043-10