2020 – Something Big is Afoot. Are You Prepared?
Caution – Christian Sighted
Last week a Christian was spotted in DC. This event caused the leaders of the Secular culture to panic. Like all heathens and pagans, followers of the Secular culture dogma believe that they can make their own decisions without any pretense towards a higher authority. To them morality is relative to the situation and therefore what benefits them today is correct regardless of the consequences to anyone else, ever.
After 60 years of effort, the Elites of the Secular culture are everywhere – government, colleges, media, business, and most importantly in politics. They worked for decades beginning with the faux concept of Political Correctness they refined to Woke and the Cancel Culture. Under Obama they so dominated the USA that Christianity was destined to the trash can. Then in 2016 the “Deplorables” unexpectedly rallied defeating the Secular culture candidate, Hillary Clinton.
In his Wall Street Journal column on October 15, 2020, Daniel Henninger reported that the New York Times sent three cultural anthropologists to the Midwest and South to discover the origins of Judge Barrett’s religious belief. His superb column explored the contrast between the Secular (previously known as pagan and heathen) dogma that dominates our society today versus the Christian dogma that was still dominate 60 years ago. He described how the Secular culture feels threatened by Judge Barrett daily living her traditional Christian values.
I am sure those anthropologists dispatched to the Midwest and South felt they were in a strange land with all those “Deplorables’ living “clutching their Bibles and guns” per Obama, believing in God, the 10 Commandments, and other such “fantasies.” It is a wonder those Secular Cultural Elites survived the trip without access to their designer ice cream.
The current dominance of Secular and the absence of Christianity is obvious in the streets of our cities. To a Christian the rioting, looting, killing, wanton destruction, lunacy of demanding “Defund the Police”, disrespect of history shown by tearing down statues, painting graffiti on statues and buildings is foreign behavior. To the Secular, it is the norm. Desirable. Art.
Another illustration of Secular dogma was revealed with the release of emails and videos from Hunter Biden’s laptop. Apparently, Hunter Biden was compensated by the Ukrainians and the Chinese for providing access to the Obama Administration via his father who “sold’ that access to his relatives for 50% of their resulting revenue, etc.
To Deplorables it is a serious problem that the FBI has had possession of the laptop since last December but did nothing. Did FBI Director Wray not see the emails released two weeks ago by the DNI that proved Obama, Biden, Brennan, et al KNEW the Russian Collusion was a hoax created by Hillary Clinton’s campaign in the summer of 2016? Joe Biden called the laptop a smear campaign. Hunter Biden’s former business partner reportedly has confirmed the emails as accurate.
If Joe Biden is “owned’ by the Chinese, allow me to put it into context with the following list:
- China has spent decades buying influence with Democrat (and some Republican) politicians, universities, think tanks, etc.
- China has built up its military to the biggest in the world and one of the best armed.
- China’s “One Belt and Road” program has lent huge sums of money to approximately 60 countries around the world to build infrastructure – ports, railroads, airports, etc.
- China released the Wuhan Virus on the world which resulted in those 60 countries not being able to repay their loans, making them Chinese pawns in the UN.
- Chinese President Xi last week called on his armed forces, located 100 miles across the strait from Taiwan, to “get ready for war”.
Economically the USA is at a point where our national debt is so huge, and the interest rates are so low that The Fed is the primary source of funding. That is dangerous for several reasons:
- Artificially low interest rates mean capitalism cannot efficiently allocate resources.
- The result is unsustainable asset prices referred to as “Bubbles”.
- Bubbles ALWAYS burst in what is called an “Economic Dislocation”.
The correct question no one is asking is what sort of “Economic Dislocation” do we want?
- The Fed has officially voted for inflation.
- Trump has campaigned upon strong economic growth which would allow us to work our way back to financial stability although there will be some pain from inflation.
- Biden’s stated policies (increased taxes and unfettered spending on vaporware “Green New Deal”) will propel the USA into a financial crisis making The Great Recession look mild and the economic equivalent of Zimbabwe and Venezuela.
We are living in an economic “Bubble” created by the historic stimulus already coursing its way through our economy. It will take six months or a year for Biden’s Administration to raise taxes including almost doubling the Capital Gains Tax Rate. Once those new tax rates are passed, this Bubble will burst leading to a serious economic downturn and sharply lower real estate prices.
Currently, in central Virginia the land market is active but price sensitive. The residential land market is red hot because The Fed is forcing mortgage rates below 3% to the lowest levels in history. The Fed is trying to force investors to spend their cash rather than hold it in savings accounts. Investors with cash are “chasing yield”. The “creative” investments that occur at this part of the cycle usually look stupid later. Stick to the basics. Now is the time to get prepared.
“Do not be confirmed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God – what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
(Romans 12:2 New Revised Standard Version, Oxford University Press)
Capitalism builds wealth, socialism consumes it in self destruction. I serve an awesome God. With God on our side, who can stand against us. Pray. Hard.
Copyright Massie Land Network. All right Reserved.